Campaign Building For Decorative Concrete Companies
We give your campaign the best chance to get you top results with our expert lead generation team. Our methods have been tried and proven. We optimize all settings and options to give you the best edge over your competitors.
Extensive Keyword Research
We have the data-based knowledge of what ranks and what doesn’t rank for optimal results. We do extensive keyword research specifically in the concrete industry so that you can get the leads you are looking for!
We closely keep track of all of our clients’ progress and results from campaign creation onward. Our methods involve testing and tracking so that we know what works best for you! We make data-driven moves as needed to keep your campaign competitive every step of the way.
No Long Term Contracts
Stay because you're making money- not because of a contract. We won't tie you down long-term
How Do We Generate House Cleaning Leads?
The Sixty-Four Leads system focuses on finding people who are actively looking for house cleaning service.
Everyday, hundreds of people in your service area are using Google, Bing and other search engines to raise their hand and say, “Hey, I need a a great house cleaning service!”
We make sure that your business shows up and that those potential clients turn into phone calls.
Because the majority of leads come from people actively looking for your business, they’re easier to close.
When you work with Sixty-Four Leads, you get a complete house cleaning marketing machine that has been proven to work over and over again.
Without ever having to waste your own time or wonder if it’s working.
If you’re ready to get started, click the button below to apply today.
A Real Partnership
We aren’t looking to find as many cleaning services as possible and try to sell them all the same leads over and over.
Our business model simply doesn’t work like that.
Instead, we work with one house cleaning service provider in each market and provide them with the best cleaning leads possible.
We’re invested in your success because when you succeed we both grow.
With our partnership, we both get to do what we’re best at: we send you high-quality, easy to close house cleaning leads and you focus on landing jobs and providing amazing service.
We aren’t as cheap as some shared lead providers you may have gotten quotes from.
But services like this can charge much, much less for each lead because they’re reselling them to you and at least two of your favorite competitors.
As a result, these service providers really don’t care about the results.
For them, it’s a numbers game.
We’re not looking to push leads to just anyone.
We’re looking for a partnership.
Are you ready to grow?
Click the button below to learn more.
Learn More About House Cleaning Lead Generation
How Much Does A House Cleaning Lead Cost?
At Sixty-Four Leads, we do things differently.
That includes lead pricing. Instead of having a one size fits all number for cleaning lead pricing, we look at the big picture for your specific market when we provide you with a quote. We analyze and evaluate market data to come up with the most competitive lead price possible.
At the end of the day, you end up a with a data-driven quote based on real market data and not a hopeful estimate or range based on best possible conditions.
Do I Have To Sign A Contract?
You’re never locked into a long-term contract.
Instead, we want you to stay with us because of all the new house cleaning clients we’re bringing in for your business.
Do You Work With Any Cleaning Company?
Unlike shared lead providers, we’re looking for a real partnership with one provider per region.
That also means we have to be somewhat particular about who we work with.
That’s why we ask interested house cleaning companies to submit a quick application where we can decide if we’re a good fit.
We only want to work with companies when we’re 100% sure we can help them grow and our short application helps us understand that.
Are These One-Time Cleaning Leads?
We know that the bread and butter of any cleaning service are bi-weekly leads.
While we can limit the number of move out cleaning or deep cleaning service requests that come through, we can’t completely eliminate them.
Most potential customers are searching for things like “house cleaning service” and don’t specify the exact type of house cleaning service they need.
How Much Time Will It Take?
We know how busy it can be to own a house cleaning company.
The last thing you want is another task to manage.
But you don’t have to worry about that with us.
After the onboarding call, you’re free to focus on what’s really important for your business: closing your new leads.
Do You Use My Brand For Marketing?
The fact is, most shared lead providers are actually using your business to grow their brand!
We don’t like to do business that way.
Instead, everything we do is in your brand name. That means customers recognize your logo and pick up the phone to call YOU.
That also means we’re actively growing your brand and not ours.
House Cleaning Lead Examples
Here are some actual examples of house cleaning leads that we’ve generated for our cleaning partners.
- “Looking for a twice weekly clean. 1200 sq ft. We have 2 dogs”
- “Mother in law is having surgery in 2 weeks and we want to gift her with house cleaning. 750 sq ft. Looking for every 2 weeks”
- “My husband just moved into a new place and it needs a deep clean. As soon as possible please”
- “Looking for house cleaning every two weeks. We have 2 cats and a finished basement. 2 story house. Not sure on sq footage.”
- “2500 sq ft-3bed 3.5bath, plus 1bed, 1 bath basement(on occasion). Bi-weekly house cleaning”
- “4,000 sq ft. Window blinds, baseboards, floors, shower doors, etc general monthly deep cleaning”
- “Need quote on bi-weekly cleaning. 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2225 sq ft”
- “3000 sq ft (3.5 bathrooms with tile floors, laundry room tiled floor, carpet only in 3 bedrooms and area carpets in main living and great-room/theater rooms, remaining floors wood and engineered wood all need to be cleaned vacuumed. ”
- “3 bd room apartment for cleaning every 2 weeks”
- “I’m a realtor that needs regular move out cleanings for properties. Looking for quote on a property that will be vacant next week.”
- “We just had a baby and need help keeping up with housework. Looking for bi-weekly house cleaning wondering what else you can help with.”
- “Looking for weekly house cleaning if possible. Very busy household with 3 active kids and 2 dogs”
What About A Guarantee?
Everything is backed up by our Return On Investment Guarantee.
The way it works is simple.
We guarantee that we’ll generate enough leads to earn you a positive ROI.
If we don’t…then you don’t pay us.
It’s that simple.
How Many House Cleaning Leads Will I Get?
Unfortunately, we can’t answer that question without more information.
As you might expect, the house cleaning lead volume is going to depend on the answer to several questions including:
- How big is your service area?
- How affluent is your area?
- What is your marketing budget?
Get in touch and let’s talk about how many leads you should expect.
How Soon Will I Get The Leads?<br />
In most cases, you can expect your first house cleaning lead within 14 days of signing up.
So if you’re ready to get leads ASAP, click here to apply to start the process now.
Why Work With Sixty-Four Leads?
Still not sure about us?
Let’s go over a few more basic points about why we’re a different kind of lead generation company.
With Sixty-Four Leads you get:
- Exclusive, never shared leads.
- Leads go directly to your phone or inbox.
- You’re never locked in. Cancel anytime you’d like.
- Everything is backed by the ROI Guarantee.
We hold ourselves to a high standard and we expect the same from our house cleaning partners. Here’s what we’re looking for
- A clear system for answering calls. Missed calls are not an option!
- Ability to consistently close qualified leads.
- Great service and happy customers!
Does this sound like you?
Let’s get started!
Click here to apply today.
Are Leads Actually Exclusive?
Every lead is 100% exclusive.
While we can’t prevent customers from shopping around, you’ll know they’re exclusive because they’re going directly to your phone.
And they’ll be asking for your business.
How Do I Know Which Cleaning Leads Are From You?
We use advanced tracking methods so not only can you tell exactly which house cleaning leads came from us, but you can also review leads in real-time.
Everything we do is completely transparent so you’ll always have access to all leads and a monthly overview of performance.